PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Kennewick dual support ride this sat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hodakaguy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2009-01-01
Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/13/2014, 9:57 am

We are going for a ride this Sat (march 13th), 10am.  Should be 50 miles or so of fun trails.  Anyone interested?  

Hodakaguy

_________________
13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

My Bike Setup List - CLICK HERE!

In Memory Of The Crewmen: CLICK HERE
Adventure is Out There NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Riding Through History NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Oregon Outback RR: CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Inspector
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1654
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 46
Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/13/2014, 11:07 am

We need to do one mid-way sometime thumb 

Waiting...waiting in much anticipation for an early Naches.  One where i don't  Cold  my nuts off at night thou
Back to top Go down
dhally

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-01-17
Bike : WR250R, Sherco 300i

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/13/2014, 11:08 am

Hodakaguy wrote:
We are going for a ride this Sat (march 13th), 10am.  Should be 50 miles or so of fun trails.  Anyone interested?  

Hodakaguy

Sounds good to me. It's finally warming up! Where's the meetup?

March 15th?
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2009-01-01
Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/14/2014, 7:13 am

dhally wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:
We are going for a ride this Sat (march 13th), 10am.  Should be 50 miles or so of fun trails.  Anyone interested?  

Hodakaguy

Sounds good to me.  It's finally warming up!  Where's the meetup?  

March 15th?

Quote :
Yep meet.tomorrow at the Circle K mini mart at badger canyon (the one at the end of Clearwater)  at 10am.  This ride will be mostly a Dirt bike ride with very little street...should be fun!

_________________
13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

My Bike Setup List - CLICK HERE!

In Memory Of The Crewmen: CLICK HERE
Adventure is Out There NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Riding Through History NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Oregon Outback RR: CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
Hodakaguy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2009-01-01
Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/14/2014, 7:43 am

Inspector wrote:
We need to do one mid-way sometime thumb 

Waiting...waiting in much anticipation for an early Naches.  One where i don't  Cold  my nuts off at night thou

That would be fun.  Can't wait till the mountains are clear....Braaaap!

Hodakaguy

_________________
13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

My Bike Setup List - CLICK HERE!

In Memory Of The Crewmen: CLICK HERE
Adventure is Out There NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Riding Through History NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Oregon Outback RR: CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
dhally

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-01-17
Bike : WR250R, Sherco 300i

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/14/2014, 2:57 pm

Hodakaguy wrote:
dhally wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:
We are going for a ride this Sat (march 13th), 10am.  Should be 50 miles or so of fun trails.  Anyone interested?  

Hodakaguy

Sounds good to me.  It's finally warming up!  Where's the meetup?  

March 15th?

Quote :
Yep meet.tomorrow at the Circle K mini mart at badger canyon (the one at the end of Clearwater)  at 10am.  This ride will be mostly a Dirt bike ride with very little street...should be fun!

OK!  I'll plan to be there on the WRR.  
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1211
Join date : 2009-01-01
Bike : 13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/14/2014, 8:53 pm

dhally wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:
dhally wrote:
Hodakaguy wrote:
We are going for a ride this Sat (march 13th), 10am.  Should be 50 miles or so of fun trails.  Anyone interested?  

Hodakaguy

Sounds good to me.  It's finally warming up!  Where's the meetup?  

March 15th?

Quote :
Yep meet.tomorrow at the Circle K mini mart at badger canyon (the one at the end of Clearwater)  at 10am.  This ride will be mostly a Dirt bike ride with very little street...should be fun!

OK!  I'll plan to be there on the WRR.  

Quote :
See ya there!

_________________
13 KTM 500EXC - Orange Baby!

My Bike Setup List - CLICK HERE!

In Memory Of The Crewmen: CLICK HERE
Adventure is Out There NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Riding Through History NV RR:  CLICK HERE
Oregon Outback RR: CLICK HERE

Back to top Go down
http://www.PacificNWDualsport.com
oring212

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 40
Bike : 2011 ktm 450 exc

PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   3/15/2014, 1:10 am

My knee isn't quite ready yet, hopefully I'll be riding next month. Almost there. Have fun guys! Hopefully I'll be at the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kennewick dual support ride this sat   

Back to top Go down
 
Kennewick dual support ride this sat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Ride Related :: Upcoming Rides/Meet Ups-
Jump to: