PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

HELP !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: HELP !   4/10/2012, 8:03 pm

OK, I am trying to convert Google earth into a format I can down load onto my GPS. I have a Garmin legend and have map source installed on my PC. I also have garmin topo map cd's that I can use most of the time. But I get these maps from a friend of rides we take and he uses google earth in a KMZ file. I just need a really easy way to do this. I tryed GPSbable and GPS visualizer and cant do it. ( I think I am to stupid ) My head hurts and all i get are error messages that I didnt use the proper format. any help would be greatly appreciated and I would even buy beer !
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: HELP !   6/21/2012, 3:55 pm

Shane wrote:
OK, I am trying to convert Google earth into a format I can down load onto my GPS. I have a Garmin legend and have map source installed on my PC. I also have garmin topo map cd's that I can use most of the time. But I get these maps from a friend of rides we take and he uses google earth in a KMZ file. I just need a really easy way to do this. I tryed GPSbable and GPS visualizer and cant do it. ( I think I am to stupid ) My head hurts and all i get are error messages that I didnt use the proper format. any help would be greatly appreciated and I would even buy beer !

You are.

P.s. I'm working on my bike this weekend so maybe one of these days I'll be able to ride again.
Back to top Go down
Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: HELP !   6/22/2012, 8:34 pm

Thats not enough help to get me to buy you a beer !

You have a bike ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP !   

Back to top Go down

HELP !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Ride Related :: GPS-
Jump to: