PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rippn

PostSubject: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/10/2011, 10:09 pm

Like a BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Hodaka guy for your magnamaosity in help'n me register... I CAN'T spell, and am LOW tech (vintage)...
SOME of you may recognize the genre from the MAIN PNW... it was just a matter of time...
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahhahaahahahaahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEVER straiht'nd up much there... sorrry ...exspect the same here...
I got NO camera, , but a VIVID memory and imagination... I shall endervor to learn to LINK and post a pic...
Ya, right...

Well I'm gett'n back into the dirt... after 35yrs... grew up on Maicos (GOD'S bike), SO... I figure a few CR500's would be the way to go.
If theyre's a pool on how long I make it... I WANT my cut...
Bwhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a few vin stuffs... and a few more recently, for fun... I ENJOYED growing up in the short travel days...
TOO HELL w/ Hurricane's pink leathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... tho Mugens are TOTALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I speak QUB, AW, purple tank 360's, and buck Murphy...

GLAD to be here... GLAD to meet ya... and LEARN... I USUALLY got more Q's, than a 4 yr old...
SALUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE and clean, ( now I feel so DIRTY!!!!!) Ripp'n
Back to top Go down
Inspector

Bike : Beta 400rr

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/11/2011, 6:37 am

Welcome, Hi!

*o'crap, we are officially invaded.
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/12/2011, 4:28 am

Welcome

Now put down that can of RedBull
Back to top Go down
Shane

Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/12/2011, 6:48 pm

Welcome, Thursday night at Dustys still happening ?
Back to top Go down

Bike : '82XL500R

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/13/2011, 10:12 am

Rippn, you live in Moses Lake and ride an old GSX-R? Pretty sure that I've e-met you on Gixxer.com a few years ago. Cheers. Troy341
Back to top Go down
PeteN95

Bike : Honda XR650R

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/16/2011, 3:30 pm

There went the neighborhood!?! Rolling Eyes Welcome, Rippn!!
Back to top Go down
mjn

Bike : '03 KLR 650

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   11/27/2011, 1:27 pm

Inconceivable wrote:
Welcome

Now put down that can of RedBull

Oh no... he's like that 24-7!

PeteN95 wrote:
There went the neighborhood!?! Rolling Eyes Welcome, Rippn!!

THAT is a fact! LOL!! Good to see ya on here Ripp'n!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Ripp'n at ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Main :: New Members-
Jump to: