PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Ride Friday night?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 12:58 pm

Hello to the Wenatchee Valley riders out there.

Anyone interested in doing a ride friday night around the Cashmere area? Plan on leaving around 530 - 6 since I work til 5. Maybe grab some brews or dinner if y'all are down. thumb

Crankin
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:33 pm

I was thinking about going sunday, Friday, hum. must approach wife with caution. I will see if i can make it happen. fridays can be busy for us. Sunday i was thinking of going up douglas creek?
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:36 pm

Shane wrote:
I was thinking about going sunday, Friday, hum. must approach wife with caution. I will see if i can make it happen. fridays can be busy for us. Sunday i was thinking of going up douglas creek?

Yeah no worries man. Would be cool to go friday, but sunday afternoon at Douglas Creek would be rad too. Never ridden down there honestly Drool
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:43 pm

I will let you know about sunday, I will see about friday. Maybe the victim would like to go too ? I havent seen him crash this year yet !
Back to top Go down
TheFlying"W"

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2009-05-19
Bike : '03 WR450F, 2009 Vmax

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:45 pm

I will be in Baker City, OR this weekend partaking of the Hell's Canyon Motorcycle Rally. My brother, his son and I are heading out tomorrow morning. Can't wait! You guys have fun, and give us all a report on your outing!
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:49 pm

Shane wrote:
I will let you know about sunday, I will see about friday. Maybe the victim would like to go too ? I havent seen him crash this year yet !

Yeah I'm hoping to hook up and ride with Herb Sunday for sure...been awhile since I've seen him, let alone ridden with him. Gotta convince the wife man, cause riding season is here!
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:49 pm

TheFlying"W" wrote:
I will be in Baker City, OR this weekend partaking of the Hell's Canyon Motorcycle Rally. My brother, his son and I are heading out tomorrow morning. Can't wait! You guys have fun, and give us all a report on your outing!

Will do W...We need to ride sometime when your back in town! Dirt
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:54 pm

Ok, post up what your plans will be on sunday, you doing the dirtyface run ?
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 2:58 pm

Shane wrote:
Ok, post up what your plans will be on sunday, you doing the dirtyface run ?

Never done the dirty face before...Was thinking about it, but don't have a group of guys to "stick" with while riding that I know :P

Don't really have plans for Sunday, but if you want to do Douglas Creek I am free to head up there around 2pm.

if you guys want to ride here in our area, I was thinking maybe Nahaum canyon to sugarloaf and out derby? or Even Yaksum to top of No. 2 canyon then out Butler Ridge in Cashmere?

OR red hill trail/sandcreek area if that works for you guys? I'm really easy when it comes to where we go thumb

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Chris
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 31
Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 7:46 pm

Chris, if you want to ride the Dirty, its next saturday. You can hang with Shane and myself. As for sunday, I was wanting to head up red hill and down to devils gulch then hook up on red devil and back to sand creek. Its about a 14 mile loop of easy single track as I'm sure you know. Shane, even you could do this one. haha
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 7:56 pm

KatoomVictim wrote:
Chris, if you want to ride the Dirty, its next saturday. You can hang with Shane and myself. As for sunday, I was wanting to head up red hill and down to devils gulch then hook up on red devil and back to sand creek. Its about a 14 mile loop of easy single track as I'm sure you know. Shane, even you could do this one. haha

Sounds good Herb... I would love to do dirty face ride... Where do I signup? Is it too late?

And yeah that ride for Sunday sounds good. Don't think I've done red devil or all of devils gulch before so this should be fun. What time u guys want to meet? I'm available around 230 3ish..

Chris
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 31
Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 8:10 pm

Let's meet at the vale elementary parking lot at 2:30 Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/9/2011, 8:17 pm

KatoomVictim wrote:
Let's meet at the vale elementary parking lot at 2:30 Sunday afternoon.

Sounds good. See you guys there
Back to top Go down
341

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 53
Bike : '82XL500R

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 5:36 am

Crankin04 wrote:
Shane wrote:
Ok, post up what your plans will be on sunday, you doing the dirtyface run ?

Never done the dirty face before...Was thinking about it, but don't have a group of guys to "stick" with while riding that I know :P

Don't really have plans for Sunday, but if you want to do Douglas Creek I am free to head up there around 2pm.

if you guys want to ride here in our area, I was thinking maybe Nahaum canyon to sugarloaf and out derby? or Even Yaksum to top of No. 2 canyon then out Butler Ridge in Cashmere?

OR red hill trail/sandcreek area if that works for you guys? I'm really easy when it comes to where we go thumb

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Chris

I think that I am available on Sunday and the Red Hill/Devils Gulch/Red devil ride sounds like fun. I've been up Sugar Loaf the last 2 weekends and hit snow. I didn't think that the Yaksum/No 2 area was open to motorized vehicles, am I wrong? That would be good. One of these weekends I'd like to ride out the left fork where Eagle Creek turns to dirt, the road that heads up towards Plain. Is there any good riding up there? Hopefully I'll see you guys at the bottom of Mission Creek road, at Vale on Sunday. I'll post later if I can go for sure. Troy341
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 8:33 am

Shane wrote:
here is the info

sign up sheet, hury up and mail it, there still room !

http://www.lakewenatcheerecclub.com/files/2011_Dirty_Face_Entry_Form.pdf

the flyer

http://www.lakewenatcheerecclub.com/files/2011-Dirtyface-flyer.pdf

I want a shirt REEEEEEAALLY bad though....looks like I can't registering this late baldy

How many of you guys going?
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 8:35 am

341 wrote:
Crankin04 wrote:
Shane wrote:
Ok, post up what your plans will be on sunday, you doing the dirtyface run ?

Never done the dirty face before...Was thinking about it, but don't have a group of guys to "stick" with while riding that I know :P

Don't really have plans for Sunday, but if you want to do Douglas Creek I am free to head up there around 2pm.

if you guys want to ride here in our area, I was thinking maybe Nahaum canyon to sugarloaf and out derby? or Even Yaksum to top of No. 2 canyon then out Butler Ridge in Cashmere?

OR red hill trail/sandcreek area if that works for you guys? I'm really easy when it comes to where we go thumb

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Chris

I think that I am available on Sunday and the Red Hill/Devils Gulch/Red devil ride sounds like fun. I've been up Sugar Loaf the last 2 weekends and hit snow. I didn't think that the Yaksum/No 2 area was open to motorized vehicles, am I wrong? That would be good. One of these weekends I'd like to ride out the left fork where Eagle Creek turns to dirt, the road that heads up towards Plain. Is there any good riding up there? Hopefully I'll see you guys at the bottom of Mission Creek road, at Vale on Sunday. I'll post later if I can go for sure. Troy341

Sweet Troy, hope to see you there. Always enjoy meeting and riding with new people in this beautiful area of ours!

Never been up Eagle Creek before, nor Goose creek so one of these weekends we'll have to do it for sure thumb
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 31
Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 9:08 am

We won't run into any snow up devils gulch/sand creek, I was just hiking up there last weekend and it was all good. As far as Goose goes, it's some pretty kick ass single track that ties into a much larger system of trails that takes you all around the mid/upper entiat valley. Check out the trail system. We should plan a day trip up there as well. http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/maps/mad-chiwawa-chelan-map.pdf
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 10:28 am

KatoomVictim wrote:
We won't run into any snow up devils gulch/sand creek, I was just hiking up there last weekend and it was all good. As far as Goose goes, it's some pretty kick ass single track that ties into a much larger system of trails that takes you all around the mid/upper entiat valley. Check out the trail system. We should plan a day trip up there as well. http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/maps/mad-chiwawa-chelan-map.pdf

Yeah we need to do those trails FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 2:36 pm

Crankin04 wrote:


I want a shirt REEEEEEAALLY bad though....looks like I can't registering this late baldy

How many of you guys going?

You should still be able to sign up. Call Barbra and see. I have been told they will even take people the day of. And if you like, i will give you my shirt, It wont fit me !
Back to top Go down
KatoomVictim

avatar

Posts : 277
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 31
Bike : '07 KTM 525 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 2:54 pm

Shane you Indian giver, you already gave it to me.
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 2:58 pm

Its my way of trying to get people to go ! You guys can share it.
Back to top Go down
Crankin04

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-06-08
Age : 31
Bike : 06' KTM EXC 450

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 2:58 pm

KatoomVictim wrote:
Shane you Indian giver, you already gave it to me.

Lol...well im not about to fight nor race Herb for it :P. But I'll give Barb a call and see whatsup
Back to top Go down
Shane

avatar

Posts : 843
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 41
Bike : 09' DR650SE

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/10/2011, 7:39 pm

Trails ! Victim knows how i feel about trails. I have commited earlyer this week on ridding with my neibor and I know he wont do any single track. I guess we might go derby eagle creek area and maybe see how far up to sugar loaf we can make it in stead of going up douglas creek.. If he cant go on sunday, I will probably hook up with you guys.

I will oil up the pool so you 2 can wrestle over the shirt ! I will even post the pics. big
Back to top Go down
341

avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2010-05-12
Age : 53
Bike : '82XL500R

PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   6/12/2011, 1:00 pm

Late notice, but I won't make it. Rode early since something else came up that has to be done. Hope you all have fun. Post up a report. Troy341
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ride Friday night?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ride Friday night?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Washington Riders :: Central-
Jump to: