PNWDS - PNWDualSport

A Place to Share Your Dual Sport Passion

Established Jan 03, 2009

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schatman

PostSubject: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   1/21/2011, 3:30 pm

Hey,

Does anyone here have any experience with Experience Powersports in Moses Lake, WA? Thinking about looking at a bike there. They seem polite and nice when I've spoken with them.

Thanks,

S
Back to top Go down
hoffnasty

Bike : 09 klr 650

PostSubject: experience powersports   3/11/2011, 11:48 pm

I live in moses lake and know the owner. They are very professional and all ride motorcycles. My only complaint is that I am cheap and do not like to pay full price, So I bought my klr and v-strom from wenatchee for less. If I was a
good local boy I would support the the local shops here but the savings was $800 on both bikes an hour away.

However the service at moses lake powersports is much better than wenatchee .
Back to top Go down
Inconceivable

Bike : 2010 KTM 530 EXC

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   3/13/2011, 4:51 am

They were very good to me. See past post with same question.

http://www.pnwds.com/t1240-anyone-deal-with-experience-powersports-moses-lake-wa
Back to top Go down
novocaine

Bike : 11 ktm 530 XcW six days

PostSubject: yep. good guys   4/4/2011, 8:58 pm

I bought a bike from them, and they took GREAT care of me! I can highly recommend them to you. I dealt with Tyler, and he helped me a bunch. I would buy from them again for sure.

Trevor
Back to top Go down
Rippn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   11/10/2011, 10:50 pm

I've know these guys for like 20 yrs...
TIP TOP, #1, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They KNOW WHAT THERE DOING... like a OLD FAMILY dealership ( THEY ARE)... but cutting edge in they're ABILITY, execution and ahead of the step perception...
I'm work'n on 'bout 4 bike right now, and they NEVER MISS A BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY INTO BIKES OF ALL KINDS... come in and see some COOL VINTAGE ...
In 40 yrs... the BEST SHOP... I have EVER dealt w/...
SALUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE and clean, Ripp'n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone deal with Experience Powersports, Moses Lake, WA?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PNWDS - PNWDualSport :: Washington Riders :: Central-
Jump to: